From McConnells, take HWY 322 west to the intersection with HWY 59. Head North on HWY 59 (Burris Road) to Simpson Road. Turn right onto Simpson Road. AFM Real Estate signs on left at entrance of the property.
Exclusive listing of one of the last remaining opportunities to own over 500+ contiguous acres in York Co, SC (and within the Greater Charlotte MSA.) The PG4649 Tract offers seclusion for rural residential living and recreational endeavors, and yet the property sits within a thirty-five minute drive to one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country! Additionally, McConnells, York and Rock Hill are all within a short drive and offer between them a vast array of amenities -from charming small town to world-class medical facilities, universities, shopping, dining etc. This is truly a rare opportunity. Call today to schedule an appointment!
Property highlights include:
* Merchantable and pre-merchantable stands of established, managed loblolly pine timber
* One of few opportunities remaining to purchase 500+ contiguous acres in York County
* Extensive hardwood bottomland filled with an abundant mix of mature hardwood timber along the property frontage on both sides of Little Turkey Creek
* Excellent access along Simpson Road
* Drive times (approximate) - McConnells (5 minutes); Rock Hill (20 minutes); Charlotte (35 minutes); CLT Douglas Airport (45 minutes); Columbia, SC (1hr 15minutes)
Charlie Shaw, Salesperson
American Forest Management, Inc.
Phone: (704) 527-6780 x363